Subscription for UMix is available for $15.
Payment can be made by PayPal or Credit Card. Download links will be sent by email.
One-time payment. Includes future releases.
You will receive an email with the download links within 30 minutes of making the payment. In case you didn’t receive the email, there is no need to panic. Send me an email (teejeetech at gmail dot com) and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: Remember to check your Spam (Junk) folder. Some email providers have aggressive filters that mark all emails as spam. You can add my email address to your address book to prevent this from happening.
- ISO images are available for 64-bit Intel and AMD systems.
- ISOs are tested to work on BIOS and UEFI systems in both offline and online mode (with or without internet connection). If you face an issue with installation, you can let me know.
- EFI installation was tested in a virtual machine. If the official Ubuntu ISOs work for you then UMix will work as well.
- Installing in EFI mode with secure-boot enabled is expected to work, but is untested. If the Ubuntu ISOs work for you then UMix will work as well.
- The price of subscription is for work involved in creating, testing and maintaining the distribution. If you don’t wish to pay for it, you can download the official Debian/Ubuntu ISOs and customise it to your liking. There are many tutorials online for doing this. There are even some Unity-based distributions available. Purchasing a subscription saves you the time and effort of creating and maintaining your own distribution.
- Download links for ISO files will be sent by email. Please provide a reliable email address when purchasing the subscription.
- There is no need to reinstall when new ISOs are released for UMix. You can keep your system updated by installing updates. Since it’s based on Ubuntu LTS releases you will continue to receive updates from official Ubuntu repositories for five years.
- This distribution is provided “as-is” without warranty or support. Since UMix is based on Ubuntu, any issues you face will be common to Ubuntu and you can find a solution by searching online. You can send me an email if you have any questions that are specific to this distribution.