This Software Product is protected by international copyright laws and treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws. The Software Product is licensed, not sold.
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE AGREEMENT”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. YOU SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
By purchasing a License Key and/or downloading and using the Software Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not purchase a License Key and/or download and use the Software Product.
If you accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you warrant that you have full legal authority to accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of such company or other legal entity, and to legally bind such company or other legal entity.
You may not accept this EULA if you are not of legal age to enter a legal contract in your country or state.
The Software Product is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Usage – Licenses are per user rather than per-machine and valid for use on all supported operating systems. License keys may be used on multiple computers and operating systems, provided the license key holder is the primary user. Businesses must purchase at least as many licenses as the number of people using the Software Product.
- Backup Copies – You may make copies of the license key and or the Software Product for backup and archival purposes.
OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices – You must not remove or alter any disclaimers, warnings, copyright or other notices on any copy of the Software Product.
- Distribution – You may not distribute, repackage or sell License Keys or the Software Product to third parties. Licenses will be revoked if distributed or sold to third parties.
- Rental – You may not rent, lease, lend, redistribute, sub-license or otherwise commercially exploit the License Key or Software Product.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to Software Product and any copies thereof are owned by the software author.
SUPPORT AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
The Software Product is provided “as-is” without any warranty to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Support will be provided only by e-mail and only on the latest version of the Software Product. Queries regarding installation and use of the Software Product, and requests for additional features and enhancements should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. Feature requests will be implemented if they are deemed useful for majority of users, and if they fit in with future goals for the Software Product. Implementation of feature requests and future development depends on availability of developer time and resources. There will be no obligation on the part of developers to implement a request, or provide an estimated time of completion.
There is no warranty for the program, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the program “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you. Should the program prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will the author be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs), even if such holder or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.