A personal license is available for $11. It is valid for lifetime and includes future updates. Payment can be made by PayPal or Credit Card.
Your license will be sent by email. Please provide a reliable email address when making the payment.
Note: If you don’t receive the email within 30 minutes, please check your Spam (Junk) folder. You can add my email address to your address book, so that future emails are not marked as Spam.
Ukuu Personal License
Single-user license with lifetime validity. Includes future updates.
Terms & Conditions
- The app is licensed under the terms of this EULA. This is a standard EULA that allows you to use the app, but does not allow re-distribution and re-selling.
- The personal license is per-user rather than per-machine. You are welcome to use it on any number of machines where you are the primary user, including at work.
- Using this app in a business environment requires as many licenses as the number of people using it.
- Your license will be sent by email within 30 minutes of purchase. Please provide a reliable email address when making the payment.
- Refunds are available within 30 days from purchase. Please send me an email if you wish to claim a refund.
- This app is meant for use only on Ubuntu-based distributions as it installs kernels that are built with Ubuntu-specific patches. This includes distributions like Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Pop OS, etc.
- Only the current and previous Ubuntu LTS platform is officially supported. This is currently 18.04 LTS (Bionic) and 16.04 LTS (Xenial).
- 64-bit and 32-bit DEB packages are available for installation.
- Only Intel/AMD systems are supported. It is not available for ARM.
- This is not compatible with Ubuntu’s Live patch service.
- This app cannot be used on containerised/virtualized systems where the kernel is shared by multiple container instances.