A single-user licence for Baqpaq is available for $19.99. This is a one-time payment that includes future updates. Payment can be made by PayPal or Credit Card.
Baqpaq Personal Licence
Single-user licence with perpetual validity. Includes future updates.
You will receive an email with installation steps within 30 minutes of making the payment. In case you didn’t receive the email, there is no need to panic. Send me an email (teejeetech at gmail dot com) and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: Remember to check your Spam (Junk) folder if you don’t find the email in your Inbox
Terms & Conditions
- The app is licensed under the terms of this EULA. This is a standard EULA that allows you to use the app, but does not allow re-distribution and re-selling.
- The personal licence is per-user rather than per-machine. You are welcome to use it on any number of machines where you are the primary user, including at work.
- Using this app in a business environment requires as many licences as the number of people using it.
- Your licence will be sent to the email address you provide when making payment. Please provide a reliable email address.
- Refunds are available within 30 days from purchase. Please send me an email if you are not happy with the app and wish to request a refund.
Supported Operating Systems
- This app is meant for use on Debian-based and Ubuntu-based Linux distributions. This includes distributions like Xubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Pop OS, etc.
- Debian 9 (Stretch), Debian 10 (Buster) and later are supported
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic) and later are supported. This includes distributions based on Ubuntu 18.04 like Linux Mint 19 and later. Older releases of Ubuntu and derivatives are not supported.
- Arch Linux / Manjaro / Fedora / SUSE and other non-Debian distributions are not supported.
- 64-bit packages (amd64) are available for Intel & AMD systems (x86).
- 32-bit systems (Intel & AMD) are not supported
- ARM systems are not supported
Installation & Updates
- An APT repository is available for installation and updates.
Known Issues & Limitations
- Wayland display server is not supported. Support will be added once Wayland matures and becomes default in Ubuntu and other major distributions. If you are running a “GNOME on Wayland” session, you need to login to a “GNOME on Xorg” session, in order to start the GUI app as Admin.