A single-user licence for Baqpaq is available for $19.99. This is a one-time payment that includes future updates. Payment can be made by PayPal or Credit Card.
Baqpaq Personal Licence
Single-user licence with perpetual validity. Includes future updates.
You will receive an email with installation steps within 30 minutes of making the payment. In case you didn’t receive the email, there is no need to panic. Send me an email (teejeetech at gmail dot com) and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: Remember to check your Spam (Junk) folder if you don’t find the email in your Inbox
Terms & Conditions
- The app is licensed under the terms of this EULA. This is a standard EULA that allows you to use the app, but does not allow re-distribution and re-selling.
- The personal licence is per-user rather than per-machine. You are welcome to use it on any number of machines where you are the primary user, including at work.
- Using this app in a business environment requires as many licences as the number of people using it.
- Your licence will be sent to the email address you provide when making payment. Please provide a reliable email address.
- Refunds are available within 30 days from purchase. Please send me an email if you are not happy with the app and wish to request a refund.
Supported Distributions & Hardware
|Linux Family 🠟 H/W Platform 🠞||amd64||i386||arm64||armhf|
|RHEL 8, CentOS 8, Fedora 32+||Yes||–||–||–|
|amd64||x86 64-bit Intel/AMD||All modern Intel and AMD CPUs|
|i386, i686||x86 32-bit Intel/AMD||Old Intel and AMD CPUs (pre-2003)|
|arm64, aarch64||64-bit ARM||ARM-based SBCs like Raspberry Pi 4B, etc|
|armhf||32-bit ARM||Raspberry Pi 3B+, etc|
- Derivative distributions are also supported. For example, Linux Mint 19 and later (which is based on Ubuntu 18.04).
- Minimum required release of supported Linux distributions are listed above. Older releases of the above distributions, and their derivatives are not supported.
Installation & Updates
- Native packages and repositories (for apt/yum/dnf/pacman) are available for all supported Linux distributions.
Known Issues & Limitations
- Wayland display server does not allow running GUI apps as Admin. The Baqpaq GUI can be run as a normal user on Wayland but it cannot be started in Admin Mode. If you are running a “GNOME on Wayland” session, you need to login to a “GNOME on Xorg” session, in order to start the GUI app as Admin.